How will HubSpot do it? Well:
- Easy to Get Started: You can get a basic Salesforce-HubSpot integration set up quickly, with no advanced technical knowledge. Businesses have the option to call up HubSpot for a straightforward, phone-based setup process that takes minutes. Note: This is a separate process from the initial setup of your powerful, nuanced, branded HubSpot portal.
- No Interruptions: You can keep using Salesforce as normal, without interruptions in service before, during, or after integrating with HubSpot. There’s no need to blow up all of your existing tools or stop the sales team from chugging along as usual.
- Seamless Alignment With Marketing: The smooth bi-directional integration will feed all of your Salesforce data back and forth with HubSpot while giving both the marketing and sales teams valuable insight into what’s going on with the other side of the business. Every contact you update in one software will be reflected in the other.
- Sales Reps Love HubSpot: The cohesive HubSpot platform gives your business the perfect balance of analytics superpower and user-friendly functionality. We often hear that sales reps are impressed with HubSpot’s ease of use and engaging interface, as well as how cleanly it loops back into their portal. Some sales teams will keep a Salesforce instance open on screen, but the reps actually find that they’re functioning more often on the HubSpot Sales side of things because it’s faster and easier to use.
Sales rep adoption in particular is among the best benefits of integration with HubSpot. Many businesses that integrate Salesforce and HubSpot see an instant improvement in their data quality. When you team up Salesforce historical data with HubSpot’s robust reporting, convenient automation, and straightforward UX, your sales team and admins are empowered with much clearer visibility into the health of your business.
How to Use Your HubSpot-Salesforce Integration Partner
The powerful bi-directional sync between HubSpot and Salesforce is valuable on its own, but never so much as with the added insights of a HubSpot-certified integration partner. Your HubSpot-Salesforce integration will give you all the tools you need for in-depth intelligence and reporting beyond what you can easily accomplish with Salesforce alone. A HubSpot integration partner helps you get there.
Use your partner’s expertise to your advantage and ramp up your sales intelligence through customized HubSpot configurations and automations like these:
- Monitor Prospect Behavior: Have your partner deploy the HubSpot tracking code across pages on your WordPress, Shopify, Drupal, Magento, Wix, or other website to enable sophisticated data collection and reporting on lead behavior. Sales intelligence on the CTAs that earn the most clicks, most popular asset downloads, form conversion rates, high-converting messaging, and more can be fed into Salesforce contact records to inform and enhance your sales process and conversations with your prospects.
- Set Up Revisit Notifications: Deploy automated alerts that notify sales reps when existing Salesforce contacts visit your site for a second time.
- Sync Marketing & Sales Activities:
Get everyone on the same page by linking marketing and sales activities in HubSpot with your Salesforce tasks. All new tasks created in Salesforce will appear on the matching object record in HubSpot, and vice versa. This gives you a complete picture of lead interactions, and you can even report on the activities on one platform from the other.
- Nurture Leads Based on Sales Cycle:
When something happens on the Salesforce side, it’s also mapped into HubSpot via the integration. This gives marketing the ability to nurture leads depending on where they fall in your sales cycle. It’s possible to set up automated enrollment in HubSpot lead nurturing workflows with triggers tied to specific sales interactions. Alternatively, your reps could enroll contacts in HubSpot workflows right from Salesforce.
- Qualify Hot Sales Leads: Data from Salesforce and HubSpot alike can feed into custom lead scoring parameters set up by your partner. You can identify sales qualified leads or high-conversion opportunities, then let reps know about these priority contacts by sending lead scores from HubSpot to Salesforce.
- Export Content and Other Data: The base connector in the HubSpot-Salesforce integration is heavily focused on CRM-related records, assigned tasks, and contact behaviors. It won’t transfer all data, but a HubSpot integration partner can help you migrate other items as necessary. Perhaps you need a bridge to export historical proposals, content, templates, posts, or other assets into HubSpot. Lean on your partner to make a bridge that will work for your needs.
- Build a Central Analytics Hub: HubSpot is perfect for collecting all data on customers, deals, web traffic, asset conversions, and more into a central location that is smoothly integrated with your Salesforce CRM and all supplementary software. You’ll have a goldmine of analytics that a partner can help you monitor at a high level through visual data dashboards.
These are just a few of the ways that a HubSpot integration partner can help your sales team access valuable intelligence. Whether they prefer to work out of Salesforce or HubSpot, a professionally configured bi-directional integration will close the loop between marketing and sales.
Ready To Get Started?
The HubSpot Solutions Directory is a perfect place to find and filter potential HubSpot integration partners until you locate a perfect match. The ideal partner will not only help you install the HubSpot-Salesforce integration, but become a strategic resource as well. There’s a deep well of sales intelligence waiting to supercharge your sales pipeline, and a HubSpot partner knows how to get you set up for success right out of the gate.
Get The Latest From
Download our eBook and get advice from 8 CEOs of Inc. 5000 companies in their own words.